Our bylaws state that each client must provide specific documents to receive assistance. This documentation must be updated every 3 months. Client files are established in the name of the householder. However, documentation is required for every person in the household.


Required documentation – for each adult in the household (including adult children that are 19 or older) we require the following documentation:

  • Current* proof of Broken Arrow address (current utility bill or legal/dated mail)
  • Valid Driver’s License or Photo ID
  • Current* proof of income (pay stub)
  • To Receive working benefits must bring Paystub Every visit or:
  • Award letters for any form of government assistance (including, but not limited to: Unemployment Compensation, Workman’s Compensation, Food Stamps/SNAP, Disability, Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, Sooner Care, Heartland and TANF)**

Required documentation – for each child in the household:

  • Copy of birth certificate (or immunization record)

*Date must be within 3 months of actual date

**A copy of awards/benefits letters may be obtained by contacting DHS at 1-877-653-4798