We now offer client choice food pantry by appointment only! Beginning in 2021, we created “Neighborhood Curb Side Pick-Up”! You can call us at 918.251.7781, email us at email@example.com or request an appointment on our website by going here:
Broken Arrow Neighbors Appointment Request | Broken Arrow Neighbors (baneighbors.org)
Broken Arrow Neighbors pantry is operating on the following schedule to schedule appointments:
Monday – Thursday: 10am – 2pm
Monday & Thursday: 5pm – 7pm (for working clients)
– We ask that you bring with you Current proof of Address, Current Proof of income, and Valid I.D for all household members or send it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– You drive up to Broken Arrow Neighbors on the northeast side of the building; identified by a red marker.
– We will be open from 10am – 2pm Monday – Thursday.
– We will also be open Monday and Thursday nights for working clients from 5pm – 7pm.
– We will be providing food services to clients once every 30 days.
– We are asking that every shopper wears a mask if you do have to enter Broken Arrow Neighbors.
– If the pantry door is locked between the hours of 10am – 2pm (Monday – Thursday) or 5pm – 7pm (Monday and Thursday), please call 918-960-4354 and a BAN representative will be with you shortly.
– Please practice social distancing!
Please continue to see our website and Facebook page for updates.
We are so grateful for each and every one of our volunteers and community partners through the last 19 months of transition! Thank you for your kindness and grace as we learn our “new normal”!
BAN offers a client-choice food pantry to assist families who are struggling with food insecurity.
Clients may visit our client choice food pantry once every 30 days as needed.
Additional Pantry Services
Veteran’s Shelf: BAN offers several additional items to our clients who are Veterans. This is a small way that we can express our appreciation to those who have served in the armed forces to secure the freedoms we all enjoy.
Meal of the Month (MOM): Several times throughout the year, BAN will select a recipe and gather the pantry items needed to prepare a home cooked meal. All of the items needed are placed in a bag and given out to our clients.
Supplements of Summer (SOS): During the summer months when children are out of school and family budgets are stretched thin, BAN offers 8-10 additional items to families with school aged children.
SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program – formerly known as Food Stamps): BAN can FAX completed SNAP Applications to DHS to assist with registration for services.
Food for Kids: Broken Arrow Neighbors participates in the ‘Food for Kids‘ program (as a partner of The Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma.) One in four children is considered food insecure in Oklahoma. The Food for Kids (backpack program) provides nutritious, kid-friendly food to food insecure students to take home on Friday after school. Without this food, many students would return to school on Monday having eaten little or no food on the weekend. St. Stephen’s United Methodist is our main partner for this program.