Three years ago, Broken Arrow Neighbors moved into our new facility – a Comprehensive Community Resource Center with 10,000 square feet of space including a warehouse, pantry, interview rooms, conference room, dental clinic and administrative spaces. In December 2017, we outgrew our pantry space and expanded into the adjacent warehouse space. This has been a wonderful addition to our pantry, but we are now literally out of additional space. Our board of directors has determined that it is time to embark upon a capital campaign to allow for an addition to our current facility.
Phase II of our Capital Campaign will include:
- Removal of 4 storage buildings on our existing site
- Construction of an additional building for:
- Storage of extra food/supplies
- Overhead doors
- Storage for landscaping/garden tools & equipment
- Design for outside garden prep with water access
- Some connectivity to existing facility
- Redesign parking lot
- Campaign Goal: $450,000
- BAN has designated $100,000 toward this project
- BAN has raised over $113,000 in donations from our volunteers and donors
- Project to begin: early 2019
We hope you can become a part of our mission of “assistance with dignity” and help us reach our campaign goal. For additional information, please contact Kim Goddard at email@example.com or 918.505.7419.