Three years ago, Broken Arrow Neighbors moved into our new facility – a Comprehensive Community Resource Center with 10,000 square feet of space including a warehouse, pantry, interview rooms, conference room, dental clinic and administrative spaces. In December 2017, we outgrew our pantry space and expanded into the adjacent warehouse space. This has been a wonderful addition to our pantry, but we are now literally out of additional space. Our board of directors has determined that it is time to embark upon a capital campaign to allow for an addition to our current facility.
The Phase II of our Capital Campaign included:
- Removal of 4 storage buildings on our existing site
- Construction of an additional building for:
- Storage of extra food/supplies
- Overhead doors
- Storage for landscaping/garden tools & equipment
- Design for outside garden prep with water access
- Some connectivity to existing facility
- Redesign parking lot
- The project began early 2019 and we had our building dedication August 16,2019.
We are elated with the excitement with the addition to our facility. Come to Broken Arrow Neighbors and see our new warehouse!