The donations we receive at Broken Arrow Neighbors (BAN) provide care for people in our community that are struggling. We appreciate any donation, big or small.
Your monetary donation is tax-deductible, always welcomed and greatly appreciated. In light of today’s economic turbulence, any size donation can help to make a difference in the life of a family facing fiscal uncertainty. Please consider being a ‘neighbor’ who embodies compassion and encourages hope when possible.
Ways to Donate:
– You can donate online through the desired link below.
– Drop off your donation in person at our office during client hours (Monday – Thursday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm).
– Mail your donation to our office at the address below.
315 W College
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
If you would like to make a general donation, please click here.
(There is also an option on the form to give in Honor/Memory of a loved one.)
We no longer accept clothing or household items, however we can always use the following items:
- Food (especially cold cereal & high protein items)
- Hygiene Products (razors, toilet paper, toothbrushes, deodorant, etc.)
- Books – please take directly to the Book Pantry at 201 W Houston. (If locked, you may leave them in the drop box and volunteers will move them inside.)
Where to Bring Donations:
You can drop off food and financial donations at our office during client hours (9am – 4pm Monday – Thursday and 4 – 7pm Monday and Thursday evenings). Or call 918-251-7781 to arrange an alternate time. If you have a particularly large donation, please let our front desk know and they will notify the warehouse of your delivery to the south overhead door. Please bring book donations to our Book Pantry located at 201 W. Houston (corner of Houston and Ash). You can leave donations on the front porch.